Click here to view our bulletin: Sunday Bulletin 3-22-2020
I hope you are all staying safe and staying at home as much as possible! As things continue changing quickly in our area, please know that you are in my prayers. If there is anything we can do to serve you, be that delivering groceries or praying together, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to let us know.
Please take note of a few updates:
- We are no longer holding scheduled office hours in preparation of a local or statewide stay-at-home order. Based on available data, staying at home seems to be the best practice for us all, and we want to be proactive in modeling this. You can contact us with any need you may have by phone or email. We are still checking these messages as we work from homes. Should you have a pastoral emergency, please contact Alex directly at (678) 758-5167.
- You can continue giving your offering online here: GIVE ONLINE or by mailing your gift to us at 3111 W. Morrison Ave, Tampa, FL 33629. We are still receiving mail!
- Join us for worship this Sunday at 10:30am on Facebook live or our website. Other updates are available in these places as well. If you know of someone unable to access our content online, please let us know.
- The deacons and staff are in the process of contacting every member of our church family. Let us know how we can better serve our community during these days or of an urgent need, please let us know.
- Again, stay safe and stay home!
Sincerely in Christ,
Bayshore’s 2020 Vacation Bible School is June 8-12!! VBS is open to kids completing Pre-K up to 5th grade in the current school year. Register at https://bayshorevbs.typeform.com/to/GrJNIA For questions or volunteer information contact us at: email@example.com
When you shop at http://smile.amazon.com/ Amazon will donate to Bayshore! It really is that simple. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Bayshore every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Bayshore once you designate it as your favorite charitable organization.
A Touch Of Grace is a salon serving both women and men at Hyde Park ALF which will be open the first & third Friday, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM of each month. We are so excited to offer free salon services to our Hyde Park friends. Want to get involved? We need salon supplies, hosts, people to wash or cut hair and paint nails, and more… See Aurora Smith.
Do you think that half the fun of reading a book is discussing it with friends afterwards? Then the Bayshore Baptist Book Club is for you! We meet the first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at Bayshore, in the front lobby by the elevators.
Do you ever go to your mailbox only to be disappointed by what was in it? Bills, junk mail, and unwanted political propaganda make for a sad mailbox. The Barnabas Ministry is an opportunity to fill our college students’ mailboxes with notes of encouragement. Bayshore is looking for “Barnabases” to be paired with our college students.
If you are interested in this ministry of encouragement, please contact Dina Marshall.
If you like to or want to learn how to refurbish “stuff” to be used to give young adults in need their first homes, join us. Every Wednesday a team of people will meet from 6:30 – 7:30pm in the First Nesters Studio on the 2nd floor. Childcare is provided.
While we have many friends from Hyde Park ALF who worship and mingle with us on Wednesdays and Sundays, there are some people who simply aren’t mobile enough to leave the property. Join a group of Bayshore family who are leading worship onsite at the ALF on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm.
Meet in the dining room at 3011 W. DeLeon Street, only ½ mile from Bayshore. Questions, contact Jim Neill.