Week of September 16, 2019
- Sunday’s message will feature a multi-generational panel of Bayshore members sharing how God led them to Bayshore, what they hope for the future, and the ways God has called them to support the work of our church.
- Dress for Success Excess Inventory Sale is back this weekend! Bayshore is proud to host this for one of our mission partners. Shopping hours are this Friday, Sept 20, 9AM – 7PM and Saturday, Sept 21, 9AM – 3PM. $10 Suits, $5 Clothing – Shoes – Purses and $2 Jewelry – Belts – Scarves.
- Join your Bayshore family to serve a hot meal to our neighbors in need. Meet at Faith Cafe (1340 N. Clearview Ave.) at 4:30 PM on Sunday, Sept 22 if you can help!
- Join us tomorrow night for our engaging Wednesday evening programs, classes, and activities for people of all ages. Everything begins at 6:30 PM.
Children and Youth
- LOFT Laser Tag Day: On Saturday, September 28, our youth are going to CQ Tactical, to play a next level game of laser tag. Contact Nick Dawson to signup.
- Are you thinking of calling Bayshore your home? Do you have questions about how we do church? Wondering what this whole Baptist thing is about? Join us Sunday, October 6 at 9:30 in Koinonia for Bayshore 101 as we answer these questions and many others about Bayshore Baptist Church.
When you shop at http://smile.amazon.com/ Amazon will donate to Bayshore! It really is that simple. AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Bayshore every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Bayshore once you designate it as your favorite charitable organization.
A Touch Of Grace is a salon serving both women and men at Hyde Park ALF which will be open the first & third Friday, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM of each month. We are so excited to offer free salon services to our Hyde Park friends. Want to get involved? We need salon supplies, hosts, people to wash or cut hair and paint nails, and more… See Aurora Smith.
Do you think that half the fun of reading a book is discussing it with friends afterwards? Then the Bayshore Baptist Book Club is for you! We meet the first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at Bayshore, in the front lobby by the elevators.
Do you ever go to your mailbox only to be disappointed by what was in it? Bills, junk mail, and unwanted political propaganda make for a sad mailbox. The Barnabas Ministry is an opportunity to fill our college students’ mailboxes with notes of encouragement. Bayshore is looking for “Barnabases” to be paired with our college students.
If you are interested in this ministry of encouragement, please contact Dina Marshall.
If you like to or want to learn how to refurbish “stuff” to be used to give young adults in need their first homes, join us. Every Wednesday a team of people will meet from 6:30 – 7:30pm in the First Nesters Studio on the 2nd floor. Childcare is provided.
While we have many friends from Hyde Park ALF who worship and mingle with us on Wednesdays and Sundays, there are some people who simply aren’t mobile enough to leave the property. Join a group of Bayshore family who are leading worship onsite at the ALF on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm.
Meet in the dining room at 3011 W. DeLeon Street, only ½ mile from Bayshore. Questions, contact Jim Neill.