Week of October 17, 2022
- Join us on Sunday for worship at 10:30am either in-person or online! Victer Chesmore will be guest preaching.
- Midday prayer service each Wednesday at 12:15 pm in the chapel.
- SAVE THE DATE! Victer Chesmore’s Ordination will be November 6th at 1pm here at Bayshore! A Dessert Reception will follow. You may also join the service via livestream. Please email Victer at firstname.lastname@example.org for the livestream link.
- Bayshore’s Annual Fall Trunk or Treat/Not-too Scary Haunted House Event is ON for October 30th! The fun begins at 5:30pm in the parking lot. We need treats, and we need trunks. Candy donations can be placed in the staff kitchen. And if you can “host” a trunk, please call the church or sign up in the lobby.
- Come be a missionary Wednesday Night at 6:30! If you need childcare, please RSVP to Melissa at email@example.com.
- The Fall Retreat has been rescheduled for October 30th. Plenty of fun activities planned for Youth after the service: lunch, mission activities, games, hangout time in the LOFT, … PLUS Haunted House decorating!
- Come cheer on your Bayshore Softball team Friday night 8pm when they take on Clint and Sons at Gadsen Park (6901 S. Macdill). For more information, contact Jordan Riviat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jason Lee (Lee8880@gmail.com).
- Bayshore’s Prayers of the People (POP) is seeking partners for the year 2023, to commit to praying one hour each week for the staff and ministries of Bayshore. To learn more, please contact POP coordinator Jimmy Thomas at 813-263-5853; email: RoamingAstro@aol.com.
- It’s time once again to fill backpacks for the Backpack Ministry! Please bring SINGLE SERVING packages of granola bars, cereals, mac & cheese, Spaghetti O’s, chili, soup, ravioli, Vienna sausages, cookies, fruit cups, fruit snacks. Collecting through the end of October. Donation baskets located in the main lobby and vestibule.
It’s time once again to volunteer for the Metropolitan Ministries Tent Event! Come serve with us! Bayshore has two time slots this year: Saturday, November 19th (8:30am-11:30am) and Saturday, December 17th (2:00pm-6:00pm). YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER WITH THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SAVE A SPOT!
Please reach out to Caren Hayward at email@example.com with any questions.