Week of January 30, 2023
- Join us for Sunday Worship at 10:30am in-person and on-line. Rev. Sara Hunt-Felke will be bringing the message from the book of Matthew.
- All are welcome to our Wednesday Prayer Service at 12:15pm. This is a lovely way to take a moment to breathe and connect in prayer midweek. Join us in the Chapel!
- Liturgists needed for Sunday Worship! If you have interest in being a Candle Lighter or Prayer Leader on Sunday mornings, please contact Susie in the church office at email@example.com or 813-253-3411.
- Parents Night Out Fundraiser is THIS FRIDAY!!! Parents–if you need a little pre-Valentines Day Date night … or the chance to eat at a restaurant that does NOT serve chicken fingers or mac and cheese .. then bring your kids to The LOFT for an evening of activities and fun for the kiddos while you do grown up things. RSVP Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and ages of the kids you’re bringing. Please sign-up by Wednesday!
- Mark your calendars for VBS this summer June 5-9.
- It’s time for 1st Sunday Worship! This Sunday in The LOFT from 6-8pm.
- Choir rehearsals this Wednesday at 7:30pm.
- Bayshore’s regular midweek activities are back! Join us Wednesdays at 6:30pm for WellSpring Women’s Bible Study, Coffee with the Pastor, and, of course, Rev. Scarle’s Bible Study. Look for new offerings later this Spring, too!
Our Mission Immersion Trip to Immokolee Trip is coming up! Join us on Saturday, February 11 when we head south to learn about and engage with Cultivate Abundance. We will plant container gardens, visit with families in Immokolee, tour Mision Peniel and catch the passion to eliminate food insecurity in this special farmworker community. Contact Michelle at CBF FL/CI at email@example.com or 863-709-4137 for more information.