Week of January 16, 2023
- Join us for Sunday Worship at 10:30am in-person and on-line.
- All are welcome to our Wednesday Prayer Service at 12:15pm. It’s a lovely way to take a moment to breathe and connect in prayer midweek. Join us in the Chapel!
- Liturgists needed for Sunday Worship! If you have interest in being a Candle Lighter or Prayer Leader on Sunday mornings, please contact Susie in the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-253-3411.
- Shore Kids! Wednesday night activities begin again THIS WEDNESDAY January 18 at 6:30pm! Come out and be a missionary this new year!
- Mark your calendars for VBS this summer June 5-9.
- Wednesday night activities begin again THIS WEDNESDAY January 18 from 6:30 to 8pm! Start the new year right with us in The LOFT!
- On Wednesday January 25 in The LOFT, there will be an informational meeting for students and parents at 6:30pm about Passport Camp. Find out more about being a part of an inspirational week of summer camp in South Carolina July 8-14!
- Come to our LOFT Party at Dave & Buster’s Saturday, January 28th! Meet at church, and we’ll head over for a party from 5:30 to 8:30pm! Contact Sara for more information: email@example.com or 813-787-1905.
- The next 1st Sunday Worship will be February 5 from 6-8pm.
- Choir rehearsals resume THIS WEDNESDAY January 18 at 7:30pm.
- Bayshore’s regular midweek activities resume THIS WEDNESDAY at 6:30pm! Join us for WellSpring Women’s Bible Study, Coffee with the Pastor, and, of course, Rev. Scarle’s Bible Study. Look for new offerings later this Spring, too!
- There is a Deacon Meeting Thursday, January 19th ay 6:30pm.
- Tutor Needed! Do you remember Christian? One of our Bayshore students who now lives in Ecuador? Well, he is now in high school and could use a little extra help with geometry. Could you, or someone you know, offer a couple hours a week to tutor over video conferencing? Being able to speak Spanish is a plus. Please contact Jim Neill if you have questions or can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join CBF Florida/CI for a virtual Book Club! This 4-week club led by Rachel Gunter-Shapard, Regional VP for Together For Hope (TFH) Black Belt will take on the book Having Nothing and Possessing Everything: Finding Abundant Communities in Unexpected Places by Michael Mather. The first session is January 31, 2023 at 12:30 (EST). For ZOOM link or more information, contact Melissa Rodriguez email@example.com or 863-709-4137.
- Save the Date for Immokolee Trip! Learn about and engage with Cultivate Abundance as you experience planting container gardens, visit with families in Immokolee, tour Mision Peniel and catch the passion to eliminate food insecurity in this special farmworker community. Saturday February 11 is the date! Contact Michelle at CBF FL/CI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-709-4137 for more information.