A table for Lost and Found items is in the lobby. If you think you might have misplaced something here at church, please take a look!
- Join us on Sunday for worship at 10:30am either in-person or online! Pastor Scott will share a message from 1 Timothy 6:6-19 entitled “Life That Really is Life.”
- Midday prayer service each Wednesday at 12:15 pm in the chapel.
- Celebrate World Communion Sunday on October 2nd.
- Mark your calendar for the October 2nd Youth Retreat! Start the morning off with breakfast in Sunday School. Then after worship and lunch, we’ll have mission activities, games and hang out time in the LOFT. PLUS–Bayshore Bingo at 3pm and 1st Sunday Worship 6-8pm!
- Got Old Athletic Shoes? Bayshore wants them! If you have extra sneakers in your closet, garage, locker, gym bag—even if they’re dirty or old—don’t throw them away. Bring them to our collection baskets, and we will recycle them to raise money for youth events. Tell your friends and neighbors!
- If you would like Personalized Offering Envelopes email Deb Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a form and deposit it in the basket at the front desk in the lobby. Deadline is October 17th.
- Come cheer on your Bayshore Softball team Friday night 8pm at Gadsen Park (6901 S. Macdill). For more information, contact Jordan Riviat (email@example.com) or Jason Lee (Lee8880@gmail.com).
- Bayshore Bingo is right around the corner! Shore Kids invites EVERYONE for a fun afternoon October 2nd at 3pm in the Fellowship Hall. There will be prizes and an ice cream sundae bar. All proceeds benefit Bayshore’s Global Mission Partners! Reach out to Melissa with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.