Week of February 22, 2021
- Join us for worship this Sunday, February 28th at 10:30 a.m. either in-person or via livestream on Facebook or our church website.
- If you would like to purchase and dedicate altar flowers for a Sunday morning worship service, please email Deb Alexander at email@example.com Cost is $60.
- We hope all our families are enjoying their devotional books as we journey through the season of Lent toward Easter!
- Our Shore Kids Zoom “How full is your bucket?” is tomorrow (2/24) at 6:30 p.m. If you would like to join us but want more information, please contact Melissa.
- Sunday morning classes are available via Zoom for both preschool and elementary children. Contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for access information.
- Our youth be serving at the Feeding Tampa Bay warehouse this Saturday, February 27th from 1-4 p.m.! This will be an awesome opportunity to serve our neighbors in need and get some service hours as well. Let Nick know if your youth is interested as volunteer slots are limited.
- The youth continue to connect digitally on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings! Contact Nick at email@example.com for access information.
- Check out these great studies:
Faith, Film, & Formation with Alex Gallimore
Our next discussion will be March 10th on C.S. Lewis’s classic The Great Divorce. Copies can be picked up at the church office or purchased on Amazon.
Zoom Link: https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/2063751820
1 and 2 Timothy Study with Bill Scarle
Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81828800368?pwd=Q0F6M3liL252NTVJSFRCNUgyTUJkUT09
Women’s Study of Ruth with Tammy Snyder
Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88219114753
- Blessed By Bayshore is back. On Saturday, March 27th, from 9 a.m.-noon, we’ll gather on the church grounds to spruce up our campus just in time for Easter. Coffee and doughnuts, along with water will be available throughout the morning. Sign up at https://signup.com/go/FLxjwbw If you can’t join us on this day, we welcome teams to work separately at a time that is convenient to you. Contact Tammy Kennedy at 813-416-0993 or firstname.lastname@example.org for projects and information.
- You are invited to join Metropolitan Ministries, one of Bayshore’s mission partners, for a life-changing event at Bridge Builders 2021! It will be streaming live from the Straz Center for the Performing Arts on Thursday, Feb. 25th from 7-8:30 p.m. Renowned author and speaker John C. Maxwell, author of Change Your World: How Anyone, Anywhere Can Make A Difference, will deliver a truly inspirational keynote address. Free tickets to attend virtually are available through this link:
http://www.metromin.org/bridge-builders/tickets/ For more info contact Tammy at email@example.com
- All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him. Psalm 22:27
Mira & Sasha Zivanov (St. Louis, MO)
Mira and Sasha Zivanov serve among the immigrant community in and around St. Louis, Missouri, predominantly working with refugees from the former Yugoslavia, which includes the countries of Bosnia, Serbia and Croatia. Originally from Yugoslavia, Mira and Sasha are uniquely able to minister to this population that comes to St. Louis with next to nothing. Partnering with Kirkwood Baptist Church, a CBF partner congregation, and other local churches, the Zivanovs seek to provide outreach ministries that meet the needs of refugee families that have lost much to years of violence, conflict and hardship, but have arrived in the United States with hope. The Zivanovs cultivate beloved community through a weekly food pantry. They bear witness to Jesus Christ through friendship and an enduring pastoral presence among Roma and other immigrant families. And they seek transformational development through a tutoring program that leads to changes in the lives of young Roma, other students and their families.