Week of September 14, 2020
- This Sunday, September 20th, Alex will continue his sermon series with the story of Jacob wrestling with God from Genesis 32. Join us for digital worship at 10:30 a.m. on our website or Facebook!
- You may have noticed that we’ve been having folks from our Bayshore family record greetings for our Sunday digital worship services. If you’d like to contribute one of these videos, click this link to learn more and sign up! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e054ba5ac2ca5f58-greetings
- If you use or want personalized offering envelopes for 2021, please email Deb Alexander at email@example.com or call her at the church office (813-253-3411) before October 15th. Thank you!
- Sunday morning classes are available via Zoom for both preschool and elementary children. Contact Melisssa at firstname.lastname@example.org for access information.
- Zoom Wednesdays “International Escapade” is September 23rd! Preschool is from 6:30-7 p.m. and Elementary/Preteen is from 7-7:30 p.m. RSVP by today (9/15) to Melissa so you can get your “International Escapade” package.
- The youth continue to connect digitally on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings! Contact Nick at email@example.com for access information.
- Check out these great adult Bible studies on Zoom:
“The History of Christianity” with Alex (starts this week!)
https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/2063751820 Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m.
“Oasis” Small Group with Mel & Ellen Bower
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84479423808 Sunday evenings at 6 p.m.
“Book of Numbers” Study with Bill Scarle
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81970685527 Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m.
- Our pantry is getting low, and we continue to provide 10 Westshore Elementary families with weekend food. Please join us for another drive-through food collection at the Fellowship Hall Building Entrance this Saturday, September 19th between 10 a.m. – 12 noon. Specific items needed include: Individual containers of soup, Spaghetti O’s, ravioli, ramen, mac’n’cheese, vienna sausages, beef jerky, tuna/crackers, fruit cups, apple sauce, pudding cups, cereal, cookies, fruit snacks, & Pop Tarts (oatmeal, breakfast bars, and peanut butter crackers are not needed at this time).
- Everyone is invited to join Amani Sasa September 19th at 4pm EST to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the opening of their new ministry facility and the seven-year anniversary of their shelter. You will hear incredible stories of transformation, hear updates from co-directors, Missy and Francis, and hear beautiful music from program participants. Additionally, you can bid on beautiful auction items from Uganda and the U.S.! RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2762602477356326/
Amani Sasa, one of Bayshore’s mission partners, ministers to refugee women and girls who are traumatized, abused, trafficked, and/or vulnerable to exploitation in Kampala, Uganda. The ministry includes a shelter recovery program for young women affected by severe trauma and exploitation, a vocational training program for women at risk, and a social work program for refugee women, girls, and families in crisis.