- Join us on Sunday for worship at 10:30am either in-person or online! Pastor Scott will share a message from Luke 18:1-8 entitled “To Strive With God and Others.”
- Midday prayer service each Wednesday at 12:15 pm in the chapel.
- There will be a Deacons Meeting at 7pm Thursday.
- SAVE THE DATE! Victer Chesmore’s Ordination will be November 6th at 1pm here at Bayshore!
- Bayshore’s Annual Fall Trunk or Treat/Not-too Scary Haunted House Event is ON for October 30th! The fun begins at 5:30pm in the parking lot. We need treats, and we need trunks. Candy donations can be placed in the staff kitchen. And if you can “host” a trunk, please call the church or sign up in the lobby.
- Come be a missionary Wednesday Night at 6:30! If you need childcare, please RSVP to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join Bayshore Youth THIS SATURDAY, October 15th for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch! We will meet at the church 5pm and return around 9pm. Contact Sara at email@example.com for more info.
- The Fall Retreat has been rescheduled for October 30th. Plenty of fun activities planned for Youth after the service: lunch, mission activities, games, hangout time in the LOFT, … PLUS Haunted House decorating!
- Come cheer on your Bayshore Softball team Friday night 9pm when they take on Holy Smoke at Gadsen Park (6901 S. Macdill). For more information, contact Jordan Riviat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jason Lee (Lee8880@gmail.com).
- Bayshore’s Prayers of the People (POP) is seeking partners for the year 2023, to commit to praying one hour each week for the staff and ministries of Bayshore. To learn more, please contact POP coordinator Jimmy Thomas at 813-263-5853; email: RoamingAstro@aol.com.
- It’s time once again to fill backpacks for the Backpack Ministry! Please bring SINGLE SERVING packages of granola bars, cereals, mac & cheese, Spaghetti O’s, chili, soup, ravioli, Vienna sausages, cookies, fruit cups, fruit snacks. Collecting through the end of October. Donation baskets located in the main lobby and
- Our mission partner Cultivate Abundance, located in Immokalee, suffered damage during Hurricane Ian. You’re invited to join us for a day trip on Saturday October 22nd as we respond by assisting with repairs to their gardens. There is also potential for helping with general hurricane clean-up/repairs as well as helping at the food distribution site. We will go and remain flexible as to how we can be of best service. Contact Sara Hunt-Felke at email@example.com for more info. If you would like to support these efforts but are not able to join us, consider giving at CBF.net/give.the main lobby and vestibule.