Week of October 31, 2022
- Join us for the All-Saints Worship Service Sunday at 10:30am.
- Midday prayer service each Wednesday at 12:15pm in the chapel.
- Victer Chesmore’s Ordination is a 1pm this Sunday here at Bayshore! A Dessert Reception will follow. We are collecting notes of encouragement and celebration for Victer at the front desk. Join the service in-person or via livestream. Email Victer at firstname.lastname@example.org for the livestream link.
- Bayshore Business Meeting immediately after Worship November 13th.
- Mark your calendar for the Children’s Christmas Party December 11th at 2pm!
- Come to the Youth “Friendsgiving” Progressive Dinner! Meet at the church at 4:30pm. We will be traveling around Tampa to three different homes of Bayshore families for appetizers, dinner and dessert! RSVP to Sara 813-787-1905.
- Annual Parking Lot Sale THIS SATURDAY! Come shop for treasures from 8am-noon! Anyone contributing to the Bake Sale table can drop off their goodies in the staff kitchen by Thursday, or Saturday morning by 8am. Peruse the tables, or, if you have something to sell, spots are still available for $15. Tell your friends and neighbors!
- What better way to get to know others in the Bayshore Baptist community than over a meal? Sign up Bayshore Supper Club and get to know a new friend or two. For more info, contact Sara shunt-Felke@bayshorebaptistchurch.com. All are welcome!
- This is the LAST WEEK to donate to the Fall Backpack Ministry Food Drive. We need donations of SINGLE SERVING packages of granola bars, cereals, mac & cheese, Spaghetti O’s, chili, soup, ravioli, Vienna sausages, cookies, fruit cups, fruit snacks. Collection bins located in the lobby and vestibule.
- It’s time once again to volunteer for the Metropolitan Ministries Tent Event! Come serve with us! Bayshore has two time slots this year: Saturday, November 19th (8:30am-11:30am) and Saturday, December 17th (2:00pm-6:00pm). YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER WITH THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SAVE A SPOT! http://bayshorebaptistmain.metromin.volunteerhub.com/ Please reach out to Caren Hayward at email@example.com with any questions.