February 16 – April 5, 2020
An 8-week program of slowing down to transform your life and deepen your relationship with Jesus.
During the course you will learn how to:
- Recognize the problem of emotionally unhealthy spirituality
- Know yourself that you may know God
- Go back into your past to move with God into the future
- Journey through the walls that keep you from growing spiritually
- Experience healing by transforming grief and loss
- Discover the spiritual rhythms of daily prayer and practicing sabbath
- Grow into an emotionally healthy adult
- Develop a spiritual life that works for you
Each participant will receive a copy of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality, a study guide, and a copy of the Emotionally Healthy Discipleship devotional, Day by Day.
When: Classes will be offered Monday evenings at 7 pm, Tuesday mornings at 10 am, and Sunday afternoons at 2 pm.
Registration fee: $25 (scholarships available)