Week of October 3, 2022
This is the last week to claim Lost & Found items in the lobby.
If you think you might have misplaced something here at church,
please take a look!
- Join us on Sunday for worship at 10:30am either in-person or online! Pastor Scott will share a message from Luke 17:11-19 entitled “Be Where You Are.”
- Midday prayer service each Wednesday at 12:15 pm in the chapel.
- Bayshore’s Annual Fall Trunk or Treat/Not-too Scary Haunted House Event is ON for October 30th! The fun begins at 5:30pm in the parking lot. We need treats, and we need trunks. Candy donations can be placed in the basket in the staff kitchen. And if you can “host” a trunk, please call the church or sign up in the lobby.
- Come be a missionary Wednesday Night at 6:30! If you need child care, please RSVP to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bayshore Youth kick off the season with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch! Meet at the church on Saturday, October 15 at 5pm. Contact Sara at email@example.com for more info.
- The Fall Retreat has been rescheduled for October 30th.
- If you would like Personalized Offering Envelopes, email Deb Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a form and deposit it in the basket at the front desk in the lobby. Deadline is October 17th.
- Come cheer on your Bayshore Softball team Friday night 7pm at Gadsen Park (6901 S. Macdill). For more information, contact Jordan Riviat (email@example.com) or Jason Lee (Lee8880@gmail.com).
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship continues its work of providing disaster relief in the wake of Hurricane Ian last week. Damages continue to be assessed for homes as well as CBF ministries like Cultivate Abundance that provides much-needed food resources to local immigrants and refugees in Immokalee, FL. This small rural community reported significant damage to their gardens, which provides much-needed food resources to local immigrants and refugees. Please continue to remember our neighbors to the south in your prayers, and consider making a gift to relief efforts at www.cbf.net/dr-give.