Shore Kids! Nursery
- During both Sunday morning services and Wednesday nights, children (birth – age 4) are welcomed to play in our Nursery. On Sundays, they will hear Bible stories, pray and worship Jesus through song. On Wednesdays, our little ones have an AWANA club of their very own.
- Our volunteers have background checks & are screened for your child’s protection & your peace of mind.
Shore Kids! School Aged Children
- Sunday Schedule: Worship #1 9:00-1000am, Small Group/ Sunday School 10:00-11:00am, Worship #2 11:11-12:11pm.
- During Bayshore’s Sunday School hour (10:00-11:00am) our loving & experienced Sunday School Teachers currently use Group Publishing’s Faithweaver Now curriculum. During each lesson, the children learn Bible lessons through storytime, discussion, and special games & activities.
- Wednesday Night Schedule: -AWANAs 6:00 – 7:30
- Children (grades preschool K4 – 5th) won’t want to miss participating in a Shore Kids! Praise & Worship service, Bayshore’s very own kid-geared Worship program. Shore Kids! uses high energy song & dance to energetically praise the Lord. Here, they learn how fun & exciting God and church truly are through this dynamic Worship experience!
- You can keep up with the latest Shore Kids! info on Facebook.
2 Timothy 2:15- Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Bayshore’s Awana clubs will teach the gospel of Christ to toddlers through 5th grade. Throughout the program, children are rewarded for memorizing Bible verses and completing character building activities. Younger children learn through games, crafts and puppets — wonderful learning tools for this age. As they grow, children are introduced to small group interaction, community outreach, apologetics and life application of the gospel.
Our Awana clubs will meet 6:00-7-30 on Wednesday nights. Sessions are run by volunteers with a passion for sharing their faith with children. Awana clubs are ministries of the church which sponsors it and follows the Awana approved curriculum. Children in Sparks & T&T will wear vests on which they display their awards earned.
Awanas offers fun, friendship and serious Christian teaching that supports the teaching children are receiving at home and at church. Living their faith can be difficult for children, especially as they grow. Awanas provides a comfortable place to learn and grown along with peers who share their faith. Awanas also reaches out to unchurched children, providing them with an enjoyable and comfortable introduction to Jesus. Awanas is an excellent choice for parents who would like their children to learn Christian values while participating in a club.
Our Awana Clubs-We will start by offering 3 clubs & plan to add more as the program grows.
PUGGLES- 2-3 year olds
SPARKS- PreK 4-1st grade
Truth & Training (T & T)- 2nd– 5th grade
Want to be a Shore Kids! Nursery or School Age Volunteer?
Please contact Wendi Rosado to learn how you can get involved with our Nursery and Children’s Ministries or to sign up to receive Shore Kids! emails.
Click here for: