Sundays at Bayshore
- During every worship service, children ages birth – 3 are welcomed in our Preschool Ministry. Screened volunteers care for your children and teach Bible truths while having fun.
- During every service children ages 4 – elementary have the opportunity to experience our high energy, child-focused Worship Kidstyle that includes music and interactive Bible lessons with games and videos to help children grow closer to Jesus and experience worship in lively and fun environment.
- Sunday School at 10:00am includes:
- Lifeway Bible Teaching for Babies, 1s, 2s & 3s, and PreK4 – K
- Gospel Light for 1st – 2nd graders
- Group’s Faithweavers for 3rd and 5th graders
- Kids in PreK4 – 5th grade enjoy WAK, Worship Arts for Kids. Children create art and crafts, learn music to present in worship services and special performances such as our Christmas program and Easter, and create special mission projects to reach out to others. Wednesdays evening activities are offered September – May.
It is an exciting time when a child accepts the invitation to follow Christ. A special class is offered to those children asking questions about becoming a Christian, the Lord’s Supper, and baptism. Contact Dina Marshall for the next class registration.
How Can I Volunteer?
Visit How Can I Serve? or
Contact Dina Marshall to learn how you can get involved with our Preschool and Children’s Ministries!
We are positively impacting parents of preschoolers by caring for their children during worship services and by providing planned Sunday School curriculum for children from birth through age four. Although we believe that spirituality starts in the home, we partner with parents by hosting activities that provide you and your child interaction with other families through a commonality in Christ.
Click here for: