At Bayshore, you can come in as you are, wherever you are in your spiritual journey and find a place to encounter God and connect with others. We invite you to stop by the welcome center or grab a cup of coffee at Koinonia, our coffee shop. We look forward to meeting you!
Wednesday Night (on summer break)
Dinner at 5:30 pm
Children at 6:00 pm
Students at 6:00 pm
Spiritual Formation classes at 6:30 pm
10:30 am – Worship Service
Our traditional service at Bayshore celebrates many of our time honored traditions in the Christian church. Many of these traditions are Baptist, which can be tracked back though a long line of our larger church history. Occasionally, elements in the service may reflect the best of other Christian traditions.
- Where: Sanctuary
- Feel: Time-honored, traditional worship service.
- Music Style: Hymns with the Bayshore Chancel Choir, organ and piano, litanies and prayers well as moments of musical meditation using elements such as guitar, mandolin, spirituals, or modern worship anthems.
- Teaching Style: Engaging and conversational
- How should I dress? Come as you are, suits or shorts.
9:30 am – Spiritual Formation
- Bible study and topical classes for all ages and areas of interest.
Bayshore Baptist Church
3111 W. Morrison Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
(Located on South MacDill at Morrison)