We were made to worship! It’s in the DNA of everyone! Through worship, we celebrate the good news of God’s love, shown to us through Jesus Christ. We are a congregation committed to prayer, extravagant worship, serving the “least of these” through love and dedication to Christ, in Christ and through Christ. Together we can make the name of Jesus famous.
We know that there are different ways to worship God, and we want to provide an atmosphere where you can encounter God in a very real way. You may feel at home in Encounter, our post-modern service with powerful spirit led worship, or you may find comfort and peace in our traditional service. We celebrate both forms of worship here at Bayshore and childcare is available during both services and Bible study.
9:00 am – Sanctuary
11:11 am – Encounter Worship Center
Dinner at 5:30 pm – Encounter Worship Center
Bible Study at 6:30 pm – Chapel
Children’s programming available during all services.
9:00 am – TRADITIONS
- Where: Sanctuary
- Feel: Time-honored, traditional worship service.
- Music Style: Traditions features hymns with the Bayshore Chancel Choir, organ and piano, litanies and prayers
- Teaching Style: Engaging and conversational
- How should I dress? Atmosphere is welcoming and more formal than our Encounter Service.
10:00 am – Bible Study
- Bible study and topical classes for all ages and areas of interest.
11:11 am – ENCOUNTER
- Where: Encounter Worship Center (on Bayshore’s campus)
- Feel: Post-modern, with band led worship in a more relaxed environment.
- Music Style: Post-Modern worship with a touch of soul
- Teaching Style: Relevant, conversational
- How Should I dress? Dressed up or casual… however you feel comfortable
Bayshore Baptist Church
3111 W. Morrison Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
(Located on South MacDill at Morrison)